All personal data will be handled confidentially. Our data protection standards are in compliance with the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German General Data Protection Regulations (DSGVO). Please find the details of our data protection standards below:
RESPONSIBLE BODY WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE DSGVO AND THE BDSG
Gust. Alberts GmbH & Co.KG
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
1. THE REASONS FOR RECORDING DATA
We record and process your data to make our website available and to enable you to have the best possible service by making our services accessible for you.
2. WHICH DATA IS RECORDED, PROCESSED OR USED?
If you contact us via the contact form, and choose to contact us via e-mail, you will have to submit your first name, surname and your e-mail address and message to us. Insofar as you choose to contact us by telephone, you will have to give us your first name, surname and telephone number. The obligatory information will be marked with an asterisk. All additional information submitted will be voluntary. The data will be saved for the purposes of handling your enquiry. All other boxes are for voluntary information. We shall not pass on such information without your consent. The data we receive in connection with this will be deleted when it no longer needs to be saved, or we shall restrict processing if we are required by law to retain the information for a specific period of time. The legal basis upon which your personal data is processed is Article 6, Para 1 f DSGVO.
Personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for which it has been saved no longer applies or if you insist that it is deleted. The data will also be deleted in those cases in which the period of time for which it must be saved as specified by the above regulation expires, unless the information still has to be retained to enter into or fulfil a contract or if you have granted your consent with regard to it being retained.
Cookies are used so that the use of websites and preferences of website visitors can be made more appealing. As a result of using cookies the information you submit regarding your choice of language is saved. Cookies are text files placed on your hard disk to make it possible to identify your browser should you revisit the website.
You may prevent cookies from being saved on your hard disk by amending your browser settings accordingly. Cookies already saved on your hard disk may be deleted at any time. You can find out how to delete cookies or prevent them from being saved on your hard disk in your browser instructions. If you do not accept cookies this may consequently result in our webpages being less easy to use. The legal basis upon which cookies are processed is dealt with in Article 6 Para 1 f) DSGVO.
5. DATA SECURITY
We secure our website and other systems by taking technical and organisational steps to prevent loss, destruction, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Data transmission will depend upon using a browser having from 128 bit to 256 SSL encryption. In spite of conducting regular checks and adopting a policy of continual improvement of our security measures it is not possible to ensure full protection against all risks.
6. THE USE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR WEBSITE ANALYSIS
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service provided by Google Inc. (www.google.de). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are saved on your computer, enabling you to conduct an analysis of website traffic. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will, as a rule, be sent to a server in the USA and saved there. In cases in which the IP anonymisation on this website is activated, your IP address will however be abbreviated within the member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the agreement on the European Economic Area prior to transmission by Google. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server in the USA and abbreviated there. The IP anonymisation is active on this website. Google will use this information as instructed by the operator of this website to analyse your use of this website with the aim of compiling reports about website activities and in order to provide additional services associated with website use and internet use for the website operator. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data by Google. You may prevent cookies from being saved on your hard disk by setting your browser software accordingly. We would however point out that in this case you may possibly not be able to have full use of all functions in this website. Data will be deleted after 28 months.
Moreover, you may prevent the data generated by the cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being transmitted to Google and being processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available on the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in you may click on the button at end of this page to prevent information about the use of this website by you from being recorded in future by Google Analytics. In doing so an opt-out cut-Cookie will be placed on your terminal. If you delete your cookies you will have to click on the link again.
We also collect and process personal data from applicants for the purposes of handling the application procedure carried out by us. In doing so processing may also be carried out electronically. This will always be the case if the applicant sends in application documents electronically to us, that is, by e-mail or through a web form set up on our website. The application portal will be operated on our behalf by the firm BITE GmbH at
Resi-Weglein-Gasse 9, 89077 Ulm (https://www.b-ite.de/). If we enter into an employment contract with an applicant, the forwarded data will be saved in compliance with the statutory regulations for the purposes of handling the employment relationship. If, however, an employment contract does not materialise between us and the applicant, the application documents will be deleted four months after we have announced that the application has been unsuccessful, provided that the responsible body does not have any justified interests contrary to deletion. For these purposes another justified interest is, for example, the obligation to submit evidence in proceedings in accordance with the German General Equal Treatment Act (AGG). We want to assess all applicants solely on the basis of their qualifications, experience and suitability and would therefore request that, if at all possible, applicants refrain from submitting any information in their application about race and ethnic origins, political opinions, religious beliefs or other ideology, genetic data, biometric data making it possible to identify the applicant, health records or information about one's sex life or sexual orientation.
8. RICHTS OF THE PERSON AFFECTED
If your personal data is processed, you are the person affected within the meaning of DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights against the responsible body:
8.1 RIGHT OF INFORMATION
You may request that the responsible body issues you with confirmation whether personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If we have processed such information, you may request the following information from responsible body:
- The purposes for which the personal data is being processed
- The categories of personal data which are being processed
- The recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you has been, or will be, divulged
- The planned length of time over which the personal data concerning you will be saved, or, if it is not possible to make specific statements about this, criteria determining the length of time over which the data will be saved
- The existence of a right to have the personal data concerning you corrected or deleted, a right to have processing by the responsible body restricted or a right of objection to such processing
- The existence of a right of complaint to a supervisory body
- All available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the person concerned.
8.2 RIGHT TO CORRECTION
You are entitled to have data corrected and/or completed against the responsible body, provided that the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible body shall have to carry out the correction straight away.
8.3 RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
Subject to the following preconditions you may request that the processing of the personal data concerning you is restricted:
- If you are disputing over a period of time whether the personal data concerning you is correct enabling the responsible body to review whether the personal data is correct
- Processing is unlawful and you reject the deletion of the personal data and instead of which request that the use of the personal data is restricted
- The responsible body no longer requires the personal data for the purposes of processing, but does however need it to assert, exercise or mount a defence against legal claims, or
- If you have lodged an objection to processing in accordance with Article 21 Para 1 DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the justified reasons of the responsible body prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of the personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may - apart from it being saved - only be processed with your consent or to assert, exercise, or to mount a defence against legal claims or to protect the rights of another legal person or legal entity or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or of a member state.
If processing has been restricted in accordance with the above-named preconditions, you will be informed by the responsible body before the restriction is lifted.
8.4 RIGHT TO DELETION
You may request that the responsible body delete the personal information concerning you straight away, and the responsible body shall be obliged to delete this data straight away insofar as one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed by other means.
- You revoke your consent upon which processing is based in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 a) or Article 9 Para 2 a) DSGVO, and there is no other legal basis for processing the personal data concerning you.
- You lodge an objection in accordance with Article 21 Para 1 DSGVO to processing and there are no prevailing reasons justifying processing, or you lodge an objection with Article 21 Para 2 DSGVO to processing.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- The personal data concerning you has to be deleted in order to fulfil a legal obligation in accordance with the law of the European Union or the law of the member state governing the responsible body.
- The personal data concerning you was collected in connection with services offered by the information company in accordance with Article 8 Para 1 DSGVO.
INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
If the responsible body has published the personal data concerning you and if it is obliged to delete it in accordance with Article 17 Para 1 DSGVO, it shall take suitable measures, including those of a technical nature, taking into consideration the technology available and the costs of implementation to inform the body responsible for processing the personal data, that you, as the person concerned have requested that all links to this personal data, or of copies or replications of this personal data be deleted.
The right to deletion will not exist insofar as processing is necessary:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information
- To fulfil a legal obligation requiring processing in accordance with the law of the European Union or the member state governing the responsible body, or to discharge a task which is in the public interest or takes place when exercising public force, which has been transferred to the responsible body
- For public interest reasons in the public health sector in accordance with Article 9 Para 2 h) and i) as well as Article 9 Para 3 DSGVO
- To assert, exercise or mount a defence against legal claims.
8.5 RIGHT TO INSTRUCTION
If you have asserted a right against the responsible body to have data corrected, deleted or processing restricted it shall be obliged to notify all recipients to whom it has disclosed the personal data concerning you that this data has been corrected or deleted or that processing has been restricted, unless this turns out to be impossible or entails disproportionate expense. You will be entitled to be informed by the responsible body of the identity of the recipients.
8.6 RIGHT TO HAVE TRANSFERRABLE DATA
You are entitled to receive the personal data concerning you which you have made available to the responsible body in a structured, common format which can be read by computer. Besides which, you will be entitled to send this data to another responsible body without being hindered by the responsible body to which the personal data was made available, provided that
- processing is based upon consent in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 a DSGVO or Article 9 Para 2 a) DSGVO or upon a contract in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 b) DSGVO and
- processing is carried out with the assistance of automated processes.
By exercising this right you have, moreover, the right to arrange for the personal data concerning you to be sent directly from a responsible body to another responsible body, provided that this is technically feasible. The freedom and rights of other persons must not be impaired as a result of this.
8.7 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
You will have the right, for reasons arising from your specific circumstances, to object to the personal data concerning you to be processed on the basis of Article 6, Para 1 e or f) DSVGO at any time; this shall also apply for profiling based upon these provisions.
The responsible body shall stop processing the personal data concerning you, unless it is able to prove that it has compulsory reasons warranting protection which prevail over your interests, rights and duties, or if processing serves to assert, exercise or to mount a defence against legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed, in order to conduct direct mail, you will have the right to raise an objection against processing for the purposes of such advertising; this shall also apply for profiling, provided that it is not associated with this type of direct mail.
If you object to processing undertaken for the purposes of direct mail, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for such purposes.
Irrespective of directive 220/58/EC, in connection with the use of the services of the information company, you will have the option to exercise your right of objection by means of automated processes in which technical specifications are used.
8.8. RIGHT TO REVOCATION OF THE DECLARATION OF CONTENT UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAW.
You are entitled to revoke our declaration of consent under Data Protection law at any time. By revoking your consent the legality of the processing carried out up until consent is revoked shall not be affected.
8.9 RIGHT OF COMPAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Irrespective of a other legal redress under administration law and court-based legal redress, you will not be entitled to submit complaints to a supervisory body, but you will instead be entitled to lodge a complaint with another, in particular in the member state in which you are located, your place of work of the place, or the location where the alleged breach took place, if you are of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you is carried out via the personal data concerning you, if you are of the opinion that processing the personal data concerning your personal data.
The supervisory body to whom the complaint was handed in keeps the complainant informed of the status of the complaint and the results of the mistake including the option to obtain court relief. In accordance with Article 78 DSGVO.