Awareness of family is the culture we live out at the company and it helps to find a balance between business goals and employee interests throughout the different stages of life. And therefore the “career and family audit” (“audit berufundfamilie”) certificate was also validated after re-auditing was successfully carried out.
Our “career and family audit” certificate was validated by the “berufundfamilie Service GmbH”. The requirement for the certificate to be validated was to successfully pass the re-auditing process. During re-auditing, implementation of the agreement on objectives was verified for the year 2013, and a new agreement on objectives for the period from 2016 to 2018 was developed.
Some of the new tasks arising from the agreement on objectives include:
- Taking into account the topic of consistency in physical risk assessment and corporate integration management
- Continuing regular in-house communication on the topic of consistency
- Follow-up seminars on consistency for executives
- Supporting the regional provision of child care
- Checking the possibilities for supervising working from home and providing care for employee’s children on bridging days
- Supporting the integration of employees with a migration background
Furthermore, practical implementation will continue to be checked by the “berufundfamilie Service GmbH” each year. Our reporting systems documents the implementation of measures and the progress of the change process. After three years, we will undergo a re-audit consolidation process.